Baby J currently weighs about 3 lbs 12 oz, which is right on track with my EDD. I was happy to learn the baby's head was down....and hopefully it will stay that way!! As you can see from the pictures, this baby has some chubby little cheeks!! The ultrasound technician also said the baby had lots of hair....I guess that means he or she is truly a Johnson baby!
Monday, March 2, 2009
3D Ultrasound
We had our 3D ultrasound this past Friday! At first, Baby Johnson didn't want to cooperate....but eventually the baby came around and we ended up getting some great pictures.
Baby J currently weighs about 3 lbs 12 oz, which is right on track with my EDD. I was happy to learn the baby's head was down....and hopefully it will stay that way!! As you can see from the pictures, this baby has some chubby little cheeks!! The ultrasound technician also said the baby had lots of hair....I guess that means he or she is truly a Johnson baby!

Baby J currently weighs about 3 lbs 12 oz, which is right on track with my EDD. I was happy to learn the baby's head was down....and hopefully it will stay that way!! As you can see from the pictures, this baby has some chubby little cheeks!! The ultrasound technician also said the baby had lots of hair....I guess that means he or she is truly a Johnson baby!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Great pics!! Baby has great features and I love the one with his/her tongue out!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI love the pictures!! HE is so cute!! :-) (haha)
ReplyDeleteWow! Those are great pics! I can't believe how close you are getting. I am so excited to meet Baby J!
ReplyDeleteCan't believe how ultrasound tech has changed in the last 8 years! Amazing! Enjoyed reading about the shower, seeing the pup's and are wishing you both all the best as you get ready for Baby to arrive.
ReplyDelete