Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Florida!

Jack and I took a trip to Fort Myers Beach last week to visit Grandma and Grandpa McCulla. Aunt Brittany and Avree also joined us. Jack did a great job traveling. I received many compliments from other passengers on how good he was. No one could believe a baby could stay that quiet on a plane!

We had perfect weather the entire week....80 degrees and sunny! Our plans each day revolved around Jack and Avree's napping schedule. I think this was a big change from Grandma and Grandpa's routine....they are used to being on the go all day long! We spent most of our days swimming at the pool, visiting the beach, and shopping. Jack's favorite was the swimming pool. He really loves being in the water....I think this makes Daddy proud!

We had a great week of quality family time. The only thing missing was Jay....who had to stay home to work. Jack and I missed him a lot and we were very excited to get back home to see him!!

First plane ride
I don't like this goofy hat Mom!

He's a happy boy in the pool!


First time at the beach

And he's off! There is no way the sand was going to stop him!
The whole gang!

Jack trying to eat the sand. Yes, everything goes in his mouth!


Avree, the cheetos monster!

He was a very tired boy after a long day of swimming!

No comments:

Post a Comment