This past weekend, a few friends from Nashville and a few friends from Iowa met up in Las Vegas to celebrate Steph's bachelorette party! The weekend was filled with dancing, gambling, swimming at the pool, lots of laughs, and some great memories!! I had never been to Vegas before, so I was excited to see what it was all about. Luckily, Vegas didn't disappoint! We were fortunate to stay at a great hotel (Caesar's Palace) and I was excited to learn a thing or two about blackjack. I am happy to report that after the many hours we spent at the blackjack tables, I didn't lose any money! However, I didn't win any money either....which was just fine by me. I was pleased with how I did considering I had no past experience with gambling! I was so exhausted by the time I got home that I felt like I needed another vacation just to relax and catch up on sleep!
Great friends!
The bachelorette!
The pool at Caesar's Palace
Sun-bathing beauties!




No comments:
Post a Comment