Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Iowa State Fair!

The Johnson Family went to the Iowa State Fair last Friday night with some friends to watch our favorite band, The Nadas. Jay and I showed up a few hours early to walk around and see some of the attractions. Jack loved seeing all the animals. This year he was big enough to ride down the giant slide...which I think he enjoyed. (It was a little hard to tell by his facial expressions....or lack of!) Jack was getting pretty tired by the time the concert started, but he did manage to sit through most of it. Jack and I went back to the fair last night with Grandma and Grandpa McCulla. We walked around and looked at more animals and enjoyed more food!
Jay and Jack at the top of the giant slide
Jack wasn't too sure what to think!
Family picture at sunset
Jack and Avree's bricks outside the administration building
(Thank you Grandma and Grandpa McCulla!)
Good friends hanging out after The Nadas concert
Jack had fun playing in the giant wooden shoes at the Pella booth!
Jack loved looking at the animals!
Jack with Grandma and Grandpa

1 comment:

  1. I am glad that they got their bricks by eachother! Wish we could have gone to the fair this year :-(

    ReplyDelete