Saturday, March 31, 2012

Happy 1st Birthday, Katy!

We had a great time celebrating Katy's 1st birthday today! I chose to do a lollipop theme for her party (thanks to Katie Coen for the cute idea!)and had so much fun creating "Katy's Sweet Shoppe"! It was a fun evening with lots of candy, cupcakes, food and family. Katy enjoyed her birthday cake and presents, but seemed to have more fun watching all the commotion going on around her. I actually think Jack enjoyed the party even more than Katy because of all the sugar! He was just tall enough to reach the candy jars and would help himself to a fistful of candy every time he walked by. By the end of the party, he had green and blue sugar stains all over his face and shirt! No one kept track of how many trips he made to the candy table, but I am not sure we really want to know the answer!

No comments:

Post a Comment