Thursday, April 12, 2012

Tulips....in April!

The kids and I took a trip to Pella today for some pictures with the tulips. The tulips were up early this year because of the nice weather we have had this past month. Unfortunately, that means there probably won't be many tulips left for Tulip Time in May. We had fun dressing Jack and Katy up in their dutch costumes. Of course Jack was more interested in running around and playing with his golf club and golf ball than smiling for the camera!

Grandma with the kiddos

I loved his red scarf with the red tulips!
Silly dude!

Intrigued by the tulips
Pretty little dutch girl
She fell in the tulips!  We looked away for just a second and then heard a loud crunch as she fell down and broke off several stems!  Ooops!!
We used cookies from Jaarsma's Bakery as a bribe to get him to smile for the camera.  It didn't really work!
Windmill
Some big wooden shoes to fill!
The best picture I could get of the two of them
Brotherly love
Beautiful tulips this year!
This kid LOVES golf!

Pretty girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment