Wednesday, October 23, 2013

6 months old!

Drew is 6 months old!  Our little guy is doing great and continues to be a very laid back and happy baby.  He is always content regardless of what he is doing or who is holding him.  He loves watching Jack and Katy play and I know he will love the day that he can run around and play with them.  For now, he is happy watching them from the exersaucer!  We have been experimenting with baby food this month and so far, he loves it!  He sits in the high chair with his mouth wide open just waiting for more.  He is not a big fan of peas (can't say I blame him!), but he loves everything else we have tried thus far.  He is at such a fun age right now and I am doing my best to enjoy each new milestone, although I still wish I could keep him from growing so fast!  At his 6 month check-up, he weighed 17 pounds, 10 ounces (50th percentile) and was 28.5 inches long (99th percentile).  He is a long little guy!!



No comments:

Post a Comment