My wonderful (and sneaky) husband has been busy these past few months planning a surprise celebration for my 30th birthday. On Saturday morning, a few of my close friends showed up at my door to take me away for a day full of fun and surprises. The biggest surprise was seeing my friend, Steph. I do not get to see her very often since she lives in Nashville, TN, so she was the last person I expected to see at my door. I was so happy she made the long trip back to Iowa for the occasion. The girls ended up taking me out for lunch and then to the spa for an afternoon of pampering. On Saturday evening, the guys joined us for a nice dinner at the Latin King. It was a very special day spent with very special people. I am thankful to Jay for planning everything. He did a great job!
Monday, March 28, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment