Our little Katy Mae is 18 months old! I cannot believe how fast she is growing up. I still call her my sweet girl, with a side of sassy! She still loves to eat and her latest trick is climbing into her high chair when she is hungry, which is her way of telling us its time to eat! She still eats anything and everything I put in front of her. Her new favorite snack food is raisins - I think she eats them every day! She also loves cottage cheese and yogurt. Katy is still not talking much, but her favorite word is "mommy." Everyone is "mommy" to Katy, but when she uses that word to address me, she says is with extra emphasis, as if she is trying to boss me around. Even though she is not talking a lot, we have noticed she really likes to sing. She loves singing the alphabet song - it is mostly in jibberish, but she still carries the tune. Jack is her best friend these days. She loves watching him and trying to copy everything he does. Most of the time, this drives Jack crazy, but every once in awhile, we catch the two of them playing well together. They love to give each other hugs and kisses - we will see how long that lasts!
 |
| Sweet girl |
 |
| Saying "cheese!" |
 |
| Being silly, as usual |
No comments:
Post a Comment