Thursday, December 3, 2009

He's on the move (Part 2) and Jack's affinity for dog toys

Jack has been working hard to improve his crawl. He is still a little shaky at times, but he is getting much better!

Birdie and Bogey are both wonderful dogs. But I have to admit, we were a little concerned about them being able to leave the baby toys alone. We thought for sure we would be pulling Jack's toys out of their mouths on a daily basis. However, much to our surprise, they have completely ignored his toys. That is why Jay and I find it humorous that Jack is completely obsessed with Birdie and Bogey's toys. Jack will bypass all of his own toys to go straight for the dog bone (see above video), dog toys, and the dog basket (see video below). As a mother, I am a little embarrassed to admit that I pull the dog bone out of Jack's mouth about 4-5 times every day.

He loves pulling himself up to the dog basket!

"Hi Mom!"

He tries so hard to reach in and pull out one of the dog's toys. This goes on all day long. He is a determined little boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment