Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Still on the go...

A few weeks ago, I was sitting at the kitchen table while Jack was playing in the family room. All of the sudden, I looked up and saw him walking across the room behind the walker! He is pulling himself up to everything these days, so I think he just pulled himself up to the walker and when it started moving, he followed! Now he is a walking machine!

The video below was too good not to share. Ever since Jack learned how to stand up in his crib, nap time has been a little interesting. As soon as I lay him down to sleep, he starts crying and pulls himself up, which makes it harder for him to fall asleep. This particular afternoon, he was really fighting it. He kept falling asleep while he was up on his knees. His eyes would close, and just when his head started to fall, he would jerk himself awake and then the tears continued. I let this go on for about five minutes before I laid him back down....and then he fell right asleep!


No comments:

Post a Comment